Wellforces RMA Policy
Returns for Credit
Approval for credit returns must be requested on the Wellforces LTD Return Authorisation Request form (RMA).
Approval for credit is exclusively at the discretion of Wellforces LTD and subject to conditions;
- Returned to Wellforces within 7 days of RA approval.
- Returned to Wellforces within 7 days of date of invoice.
- Goods returned are clearly labeled with RA number on shipment packaging.
- In condition fit for resale
- In original packaging, unsoiled and undamaged.
- Wellforces takes no responsibility for damage to goods during transit.
- Returned free to Wellforces with all costs, including original shipping costs to customer being payable by customer.
- Wellforces will replace or exchange any goods which are accepted for return under our RMA policy but will not provide refunds.
No credit will be issued for goods that;
- Have been specifically imported or manufactured for the customer.
- Are returned to Wellforces LTD without an approved RA Number.
- Are returned in a condition unfit for resale.
Wellforces does not typically accept return of goods over 7 days from invoice. At the exclusive discretion of Wellforces, any goods accepted for return outside 7 days from invoice will be subject to a minimum of 15% restocking and administration fee.
Returns for Warranty / Repair
Approval for Warranty returns must be requested on the Wellforces LTD Return Authorisation Request form (RMA), and subject to conditions;
- Returned to Wellforces LTD within 7 days of RA Approval.
- Goods returned are clearly labeled with RA Number on shipment packaging.
- All parts / accessories to the unit are returned (i.e. cables, terminal covers, screws)
- Unless otherwise agreed to, returned free to Wellforces LTD.
The typical turnaround period for RA Testing and Repair is 3 to 5 working days; however this may be longer due to the need for sustained testing or supply of replacement parts / units. If the item is required to be sent to the manufacturer for repair, we will advise you with an estimated turnaround time and / or give you a replacement. The replacement unit is not necessary brand new and can be an open box, repaired or refurbished item.
When applying for RMA Number, we require a clear and concise fault description. The more information we receive about the fault, the easier it is for us to replicate and resolve.
– We will NOT accept descriptions such as “Faulty”, “No Go”, or “Doesn’t work”